Travel to Guatemala with Moon Joggers and Soles 4 Souls!
Moon Joggers is teaming up with Soles 4 Souls for a trip to Guatemala to distribute new shoes to kids that need them. We are so excited for this adventure and invite you to join us!
Here snippet of the trip overview:
- Dates: October 8-12th 2020
- Investment: $2,225.00/ per person
- Included: Roundtrip airfare from Atlanta, Georgia to Guatemala City, Guatemala.
The trip will be 4 nights and 5 days in Guatemala. We will be serving alongside our in-country partnership, BBIC, and be based out of the beautiful city of Antigua (yay)!
DATE: October 8 thru October 12, 2020
COST: $2,225 and that includes lodging, meals, ground transportation, security, guides, excursion fees, travelers insurance, entry and exit fees, welcome package and materials, and a portion will go to offset the cost of shipping shoes. It also includes your airfare from Atlanta, Georgia to Guatemala. You will be responsible for getting to Atlanta. You can set up a fundraising page through Soles 4 Souls to raise money to pay the cost of your trip. Once you register, Soles 4 Souls will help you set that up. There is a $250 non-transferable deposit due at the time of registration to secure your spot on the trip (Your deposit fee is included in the overall cost of the trip).
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING: Each trip is different and unique. Our focus is providing footwear to those in need while spending time merging cultures and building relationships. On our trips, you will have the opportunity to experience and learn about a different culture first-hand.
HOW TO REGISTER: Fill out the registration form HERE. **Under the Customized trip, add group name tab make sure you put Moon Joggers
I love traveling with Soles4Souls because….”it allows you to connect with people on a level that is solely based on love and compassion. You are flooded with the strongest desire to put a smile on someone else’s face and selflessly reach out a helping hand. My heart has never felt so full while I have been a part of these trips. They are truly life changing.”
– Day 1: arrive by midday, transfer to Antigua, settle in, dinner & team meeting/trip orientation
– Day 2: breakfast, morning & afternoon shoe distributions (lunch in between), dinner & team reflection
– Day 3: breakfast, morning & afternoon shoe distributions (lunch in between), transfer to Antigua, dinner, & team reflection
– Day 4: breakfast, organized race, afternoon market shop, dinner, final team reflection
– Day 5: breakfast, cultural immersion/excursion activities such as one of the like (hiking Volcano Pacaya, zip lining, Choco Museum), check out, transfer to airport, afternoon flights
*This sample itinerary will change between now and the trip depending on our group and in-country partner’s availability. S4S will provide a final itinerary closer to the trip.